What should be in these entries?
Think about your daily experiences, thoughts, and feelings. Talk about your life, what you see, what you feel, and what you hear.
Here are some things to consider:
- What has changed? What has stayed the same?
- Have your family or work responsibilities changed?
- What have you observed?
- Did you go out? Did you stay at home?
- Did you go to church? How did the congregation handle changes?
- How did you and your family handle changes in schooling?
- What did you do for entertainment?
- What do you understand about the decisions the government has made? How have those decisions impacted your life?
- How do you see the federal, state, and local governments acting?
- What do people believe about health care?
- Do you know anyone who becomes ill? What is that experience like?
- What has the adjustment to online classes been like?
- What have you learned about yourself as a student in an online learning environment?
- Are you still able to work? At what point did work stop?
- If you are in a leadership role, how are you handling the decision-making and communication processes?
Submitting a Narrative Story
We recommend narrative submissions be at least a paragraph long, but can be as long as you want if you observe something interesting.
- Title your story
- Date your story
- Provide a location for your story
- Upload your .doc, .docx, or .pdf file
Submitting an Image or Video
- Upload the image or video
- Title the image or video
- Provide a location of the image or video
- Date the image or video (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Describe what the image tells us about the pandemic and/or your experience.
Submitting a URL to an External Website
- Copy and paste URL link in the box provided
- Date the URL (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Describe what the URL tells us about the pandemic and/or your experience.
Thank you for your participation!